Geelong Motocross, Enduro and Dirt Bike Tracks
McAdam Park, Barrabool
McAdam Park is a motocross track in the Barrabool Hills, a picturesque 15-minute drive from Geelong. The Barrabool Grass Track is regarded by professional and social riders to be one of the most thrilling and challenging motocross tracks in Australia. The track surface is natural terrain with exciting jumps and turns. Owned by Motorcycling Australia, this track is home to both the Sporting Motor Cycle Club and the Geelong Motocross Club. The track hosts numerous events each year, which in the past have included Mr Motocross, the Barrabool National, and The Trans Tasman Oceania Motocross Challenge. Outside of events, the track is available for use by members of the Sporting Motorcycle Club and the Geelong Motocross Club only.
· Thursday: practice from 2.30pm to 5.30pm
· Saturday: practice from 12.30pm to 5.30pm or competition from 9am to 5pm
· Sunday: practice from 12.30pm to 5.30pm or competition from 9am to 5pm.
Additionally, two quiet weekends per month are required by the council.
· $15 for a family
· $12 for a senior
· $5 or $8 for a junior (kids’ track only).
· $14 entry plus $11 MV Rider Levy for juniors
· $19 entry plus $11 MV Rider Levy for seniors.
Number of tracks: 1 extensive grass track.
Licence requirements: Motorcycling Australia Licenses are mandatory. Licences and current club membership cards must be produced when signing in.
· Toilets and showers
· Food stands
· Spectator areas, including terraces.
Address: McAdam Park, Haines Road, Barrabool, 3221
0400 684 374
0419 521 977