Boondooma Motocross, Enduro and Dirt Bike Tracks
Five hours from Brisbane – or one and a half hours from either Dalby or Kingaroy – you’ll find Queensland’s largest motorbike and 4WD adventure park. Amongst 15,000 acres of working cattle station, Manar Park has hundreds of kilometres of tracks – too many to explore with even two days of riding.
Manar Park is a beautiful bush location with separate tracks and loops for bikes, quads and 4WDs. The natural-terrain enduro tracks wind through twisted, tree-covered hills, and the motocross and supercross tracks are carved into the red earth with a few manmade obstacles. Manar Park offers several accommodation options, including camping and cabins. The property offers plenty of swimming locations as it borders the Byne River and owns several dams. Bookings are required (even for day rides), and the owners recommend you bring your own fuel and drinking water. Campfires and dogs on leashes are allowed.
Opening hours: Manar Park is open March to January (closed all of February).
· Summer riding times (1st October to 31st January and 1st March to 31st March): 6.30am to 6.30pm.
· Winter riding times (1st April to 30th September): 7am to 6pm.
Cost: Day rides are:
· Free for children 4 and under
· $10 for children 5 to 7
· $20 for children 8 to 12
· $30 for children 13 to 16
· $40 for adults (17 years and over).
Number of tracks: 15+, including:
· Four natural-terrain enduro loops ranging from 19 to 45 kilometres long and with varying difficulties, including a scenic loop (which goes past lookouts and waterfalls) and loops with tough rocky hills and gullies
· Three wide-flowing novice enduro tracks
· Three motocross tracks (a beginner, intermediate and advanced track), all with jumps, tabletops and whoops sections of various difficulties
· One supercross track
· Several challenging hill climbs located throughout the park.
Licence requirements: None.
· Kiosk (groceries, snacks, ice cream, sunscreen, bike parts, riding gear, firewood, ice, emergency fuel)
· Tyre fitting and repair service
· Food van serving burgers and chips, snacks and coffee (open long weekends and Queensland school holidays only)
· Kids’ trampoline and playground area
· Three camping grounds with flushing toilets and hot showers
· Powered and unpowered camping sites (from $30 per family per night)
· Cabins (from $120 per night)
· Dongas, sleeping 10 to 14 people (from $270 per night).
Address: 2252 Manar Road, Boondooma, 4613
(07) 4161 2188